Service Delivery & Implementation Manager (SDIM)
Responsible for delivering digital products for our subscription customers and bespoke professional service projects. You will have a passion for Customer Success, strong focus on outcomes, organisational skills to manage multiple concurrent projects of varying complexity and a strong technical understanding, specifically relating to the provision of Software as a Service (SaaS).
To support the continued growth of our business, we are looking for an outstanding Service Delivery and Implementation Manager to join our talented and passionate team. If you are Customer-focused, well organised and dynamic, with a good understanding of SaaS and experience in delivering software product implementations and development projects using a range of methodologies, we’d love to hear from you.
The focus of the role is to ensure the successful execution of product deployments and bespoke projects, through defining and owning plans, governance and outcomes aligned to the customer’s own success factors and Placecube’s business objectives. You will ensure that the customer is given the strongest foundations on which to build their future with Placecube and to deliver their strategic and transformational objectives.
Working across multiple assignments at any one time, you will be responsible for ensuring that deployments and projects are delivered successfully, within agreed timeframes and commercial structures. This will be achieved through owning the day-to-day interface with the customer project team throughout the implementation and delivery cycle, ensuring tasks and outcomes are approached effectively and in the correct sequence and co-ordinating a multi-disciplinary. You will be responsible for managing risks and issues and removing blockers using all of the support available to you.
You will be proactive in your engagement and internal communications, regularly updating colleagues on the progress of implementations and projects and participating in resource planning sessions. You will need to be comfortable communicating and translating complex technical concepts into plain English, both in written and spoken form. Technical familiarity with the current product and service range will be required however, training and guidance will be provided.
- Lead the implementation of Placecube products, from the point of sale, through to live service, combining on-site facilitation, remote coordination, and support. (Note, all work is currently remote due to Covid-19)
- Lead product development projects, which may either be exclusively internal, or co-development with hybrid teams including customer resources, using industry standard methodologies, such as Kanban & Scrum.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Placecube’s service delivery model, for implementations and development projects, ensuring best practice is shared across all Placecube products.
- Work closely with Product Managers to continuously improve our products, based on your day-to-day experience of delivery to customers.
- Support the Customer Success Manager in ensuring success criteria is understood and our behaviours and actions deliver against those factors. Ensure ‘success’ is aligned to both the customer and Placecube success factors and that it is measured and evidenced objectively.
About You (Required Experience & Competencies)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project Management using leading methodologies and processes, having gained the appropriate accreditations. You are a recognised expert that advocates these approaches, continually reflecting, challenging and able to create or tailor new ways of working, always innovating.
- A keen multi-tasker, you will be accustomed to working on multiple product deployments at any one time and will therefore be required to manage not only your own priorities, but those of the colleagues assigned to work with you on each assignment. Excellent organisational, coordination and planning skills are essential.
- A solid & demonstrable understanding of Programme Management, in order to support effective liaison on this subject, internally and with customers.
- Experience of delivering projects with, or within, one or more of our Public Sector markets, which include Local Government, Central Government, Health, Police and Education.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders including senior customer contacts, and third-party vendors on high profile and technologically innovative solutions. You can manage stakeholder expectations and facilitate discussions.
- The ability to manage teams across multiple locations, creating a sense of community amongst the disparate members of the programme/project teams. You can identify problems or issues in a team dynamic and rectify them. You can engage in varying types of feedback and accelerate the team development cycle.
- Able to create project management and product deployment documentation, to a high standard.
- Experience designing and creating effective business documents, presentations, value propositions, Return on Investment cases & webinars, including delivery experience in customer, prospect, and sales training environments.
- Strong intellectual curiosity that promotes continuous learning and drives the further development of Placecube. You can recognise and challenge organisational processes that are unnecessarily complicated. You can add value and coach the organisation to inspect and adapt processes.
- A process driven mindset, with deep analytical skills and excellent verbal, written, digital and visual communication capabilities.
For this role we offer:
- Annual Salary of £50,000 (+/- depending on experience)
- Automatic enrolment pension scheme (Nest)
- 25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays
- Flexible, remote working within UK
- Employee Equity Scheme
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org