Bristol City Council, like most local authorities, has the difficult task of providing a broad range of services to a very diverse community. This task is made all the more difficult as budgets are squeezed and the pressure to optimise spending becomes ever greater. However, it recognises that the best and most cost efficient way to ensure continued access is by moving appropriate services to an online platform for all those who are able to consume them digitally. To achieve this goal the aim is to ensure that the level of digital service provided is so good, that people prefer to engage online.
- Placecube named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s Spark Dynamic Purchasing System & G-Cloud 11 framework
- How can open standards and reusable cubes help solve problems for local places?
- Why do we need a new approach to digital?
- Liferay is a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms
- Placecube’s Digital Place – Building an ecosystem of digital services based on common service patterns