Bristol City Council, like most local authorities, has the difficult task of providing a broad range of services to a very diverse community. This task is made all the more difficult as budgets are squeezed and the pressure to optimise spending becomes ever greater. However, it recognises that the best and most cost efficient way to ensure continued access is by moving appropriate services to an online platform for all those who are able to consume them digitally. To achieve this goal the aim is to ensure that the level of digital service provided is so good, that people prefer to engage online.
- Protected: A Brief Introduction to Digital Place
- Placecube selected to join PwC’s 2019 GovTech Scale-up Programme
- Placecube named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s Spark Dynamic Purchasing System & G-Cloud 11 framework
- Placecube selected as finalist at ENGIE Innovation Week
- How can open standards and reusable cubes help solve problems for local places?