Placecube have been awarded a place on the Government’s Commercial Services Digital Outcomes and Specialities Framework. The Framework is designed to make it simpler, clearer and faster for public sector organisations to commission digital and cloud services.
Ensuring quality and improving efficiency
Created to support the delivery of the Government’s Digital Strategy, it’s designed to provide a number of key benefits:
- Easy access to a large, diverse pool of digital services
- Reduction in barriers to meeting commissioning requirements
- Ensuring all public sector technology projects are delivered to the very highest standards of quality
- Reducing the need for lengthy tender processes
- The Framework covers the delivery of services spanning the entire project lifecycle, from the early discovery phases through to iterative testing and improvement.
Placecube is proud to have been awarded a place to offer services on three categories of service: Digital Outcomes, Digital Specialities, User Research Studios and User Research Participants. Speaking in response to the government’s announcement, Placecube Executive Director, Paul Thompson said:
“We’re very excited to be able to share our development expertise with public sector organisations through our inclusion on the government’s Digital Outcomes and Specialities Framework. As people increasingly conduct their daily communications and interactions online, it’s vital that government and other public sector institutions not only make critical information and services available across these channels but are able to deliver the very highest levels of user satisfaction and engagement through them. At Placecube we’re experienced in creating digital products and services that keep the user at the heart of the process, and are looking forward to extending our portfolio in the public sector through this appointment.”
Contact us here to speak to a member of our Public Sector team.