Placecube is delighted to have been selected as one of five finalists at ENGIE Innovation Week 2019.
Responding to call for innovations in the category of ‘Data Solutions for Connected Places’, Placecube presented its Digital Place for Connected Data solution and progressed through three judging rounds which resulted in the opportunity to present to ENGIE’s UK & Ireland CEO, Nicola Lovett, and over 200 senior executives as part of its showcase BIG Pitch event which took place at the Urban Sciences Building, Newcastle University, Newcastle Helix on June 19th.
ENGIE’s eligibility criteria for this competition included:
- Innovative nature of the solution
- Technology Readiness Level 7 or above
- Maturity of project/solution
- Coherence of the proposed business model
- Feasibility/ economic viability
- Ability to launch project quickly / Ease of implementation
- Return on investment period.
This annual showcase event is one of the major events in the calendar for ENGIE’s UK & Ireland Business Unit which has hosted ENGIE Innovation Week events for the past four years.