PLACE DATA INTO SERVICES
Your open integration platform
for connecting data about places, communities and services.
Now you can create more intelligent service experiences to help organisations,
communities and business users address their needs, improve outcomes
and aid future service design.
Bringing together multiple data sources and sensory inputs
to help organisations, communities and business users
address their local needs.
Analyse. Predict. Engage.
- Understand contextual data about Place and people’s needs within it
- Respond to the climate emergency by integrating NetZero data from devices
- Predict service and infrastructure demand and spot emerging trends
- Map service use, model service design and visualise user service journeys
- Share service performance, assess needs for new services and information
- Engage communities, businesses and stakeholder groups in co-development
- Combine sensor data from local place infrastructure with strategic needs
- Connect data across local public services, developing place-based insights
- Unlock silos and remove restrictions of legacy back-office applications
- Co-developed with public sector for public sector
- Low cost, flexible solution
Connect place data with services.
Our platform approach brings data and communities together across places, making it simpler, easier and faster for services in your place to be more joined-up and operate with greater intelligence.
Dr. Gavin Beckett
Director, Product Research & Innovation
Free consultation and project scope
We offer a completely free no-obligation consultation and project scope, no strings attached, just the opportunity for us to review what you need and present back to you with our findings and a proposal.
Please submit this form or call us today on
+44 (0)20 8895 6756 to find out how you can speed up your digital transformation with Connected Data.