LOCAL GOVERNMENT DIGITAL
Your open digital platform
for making and re-using local services
Start by re-using over 150 ready-made cubes and create new services at your own pace.
Now it’s easy to bring your services and information together in one place
and give a consistent and accessible user experience.
Rich. Open. Interoperable.
Integrated components, feature-rich capability, open digital platform. Yes, really!
- Content management system
- Forms engine
- Workflow engine
- Extensive Search engine
- Customer & business accounts
- Case management (CRM Lite)
- Microsites and templates
- Legacy-friendly integrations
- Document management
- Publishing & collaboration
- User personalisation & roles
- App builder
- A/B testing
- Customer analytics
Re-use. Localise. Grow.
Benefit from £3m+ already invested in building local services.
Develop new services at your own pace.
- Allotments & gardens
- Bins & recycling
- Births, deaths, marriages & citizenship
- Business rates
- Council & democracy
- Council tax
- Crime & emergencies
- Data Protection & FOI
- Licences & permits
- Complaints & feedback
- Customer services
- Parks & open spaces
- Pests, pollution, noise & food
- Planning & building regulations
- Schools, learning & early years
- Social care & health
- Streets & travel
- Many legacy-system integrations
A fresh, affordable and transparent way to build better connected digital places
by co-creating and reusing integrated digital services designed by
Local Government for Local Government.
- Certainty of costs with our all-inclusive subscription
– Public Sector only pays once and openly shares innovation
- Continuous re-use and early results
– Open Standards confidence and Open Source flexibility
- Control digital development incrementally
– with achievable stages producing clear outcomes
- Prototype quickly and test digital solutions
– engage users earlier in design
- Enhanced capability to solve local business problems
– create digital applications quickly
Let us help you calculate your savings with our NEW Savings Calculator.
FOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT USERS ONLY.
Fill in your details, which must include a public sector email address and your direct phone number. We’ll call you back to talk you through how to access and use the calculator so you can generate your own results quickly.
PART OF YOUR TEAM
Build your place, your way. We’ll help you create new services, publish microsites, integrate systems, launch service directories, collaborate with communities, and connect teams and service providers across your place.
|#||Description||Year One||Year Two|
|1||Digital Place Platform|
|New Cube Fund||Included||As required|
|Additional Training||£2,500||As required|
|24/7 Support||£7,200||As required|
Doing the right thing
These commitments are part of how we uphold our reputation for doing the right thing.
- Our subscription pricing will be transparent and fair
- We will not charge you a premium to integrate with our software or any digital services we provide
- We will use and support open standards
- We will uphold the principles of data protection, security and privacy by design
- We believe web accessibility is essential, always
- We will always seek to minimise the impact or disruption of change
- We believe you have a right to know how your service is performing at all times
- We are committed to Place by design
Get the latest news and insights.
Local government needs to focus its attention and funds on the complex “wicked” problems that need systemic solutions which...
Let’s look at the value of creating a product as a standards-based cube. Take the idea of a service...
OPEN INSIGHTS from Dr. Gavin Beckett our Director of Product Research & Innovation In my career to date, leading...
We’d love to help
Talk to one of our specialists to find out more. Book a demo. Or let us help you calculate the savings you’ll make. Just fill in your details with a brief message and we’ll be in touch.