Request a free consultation
Digital Place For Local Public Services
Now it's simple, easy and fast to build and re-use local services with cubes that are better connected.
Your open digital platform for making and re-using local services. Start by re-using over 150 pre-built cubes, and create new services whenever you want. Now it’s easy to bring your services and information together in one place, with a consistently accessible experience on every device.
- GDS UX standard
- Personalisation & roles
- Services & forms builder
- Legacy-friendly integrations
- Customer & business accounts
- Case management
- CRM system
- GIS finder
- Content Management System
- Document management
- Publishing workflow
- Customer analytics
Our clients are leaders in local democracy and public service, not just digital. To succeed they need to build new digital services quickly, incrementally and at low cost, setting a great example for others to build on their place-based initiatives.
- Control of digital development in achievable outcome-producing stages
- A way to prototype quickly and test digital solutions by engaging users earlier in design
- Enhanced capability to solve local business problems and create digital applications quickly
- Freedom from inflexible suppliers for whom change is difficult, costly and slow
- Independence from proprietary softwarethat creates vendor ‘lock in’
- Integration with legacy systems so they don’t block progress
- Flexibility to buy and mix together fit-for-purpose technology from a variety of providers
Designing Your Place
Start with a Digital Place that has been designed by local government for local government. Customise, configure and add new services as you wish. Share development with other councils.
Your Ecosystem Never Sleeps
Together we will help you grow your ecosystem as your Digital Place development partner. Engage local businesses, social enterprise, volunteers and charities, and local community groups.Continuous Lifecycle Approach